Hello, guys! I went through my tagged photos on Instagram and saw the #readerproblemsbooktag and thought I might give it a go! Thanks @bibliophile.juliet for tagging 💙
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
> The ones with the highest ratings first!
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
> Usually, I put it on hold. I’m not DNF-ing it, but I might continue the book in 2 years lol
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
> Yes, I’d try to catch up, and most of the time I’d read the thinnest books possible so that I can achieve my goal much more easily. hehe
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
> I buy the matched ones. And if I couldn’t find it, I’d put the mismatched books separately on my shelves. At least, my eyes don’t hurt when I look at them.
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
> I don’t really care, actually.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
> Urmmm…I don’t cry in public. I don’t even cry reading books 😅
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book?
> I’m not going to fully re-read it, but I’ll read certain parts of the book so that I can recall the events…? 🤔🤔
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
> “I’m sorry, but this is not mine.” 😝
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
> I usually read a book from my favourite genre, which is YA Contemporary. And most of the time, it worked. Or you can always seek help from Harry Potter you know…
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
> Depends on my financial status 😂 sometimes it could be 1, and some other times it could be 12.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
> Maybe a month or two. Depends on my mood.
If you guys wanna do this tag, you can just google it! It can be found anywhere 🦁
Goodreads : Nur Khairanie
Twitter : @KhairanieJumadi
Instagram : @dreamybooknerd